• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

It's Free

deadeye308

Merry Christmas,
I trust that this post finds everyone Happy and content this Christmas season. Christmas is a time of Joy and Happiness. Please take time this Christmas season and ponder on the true meaning. It's a great time of giving, receiving, family and Fellowship. Christmas is a wonderful time of year, but if your missing something in your life, please take time to consider receiving the eternal gift of salvation. It is truly the best gift this season, and it's Free. It will fill your life with love, joy, peace, Happiness, contentment. If you have already accepted this gift, Share it with others. If you would like to know more about this gift please get ahold of me. No strings attached. If you get upset by the post, please don't post anything negative. If you have a problem with the post, please send me a private message. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas,
I trust that this post finds everyone Happy and content this Christmas season. Christmas is a time of Joy and Happiness. Please take time this Christmas season and ponder on the true meaning. It's a great time of giving, receiving, family and Fellowship. Christmas is a wonderful time of year, but if your missing something in your life, please take time to consider receiving the eternal gift of salvation. It is truly the best gift this season, and it's Free. It will fill your life with love, joy, peace, Happiness, contentment. If you have already accepted this gift, Share it with others. If you would like to know more about this gift please get ahold of me. No strings attached. If you get upset by the post, please don't post anything negative. If you have a problem with the post, please send me a private message. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Amen brother