It's all youses fault

Cowboyblaster

I must go on record as saying that through the members in this group and even though some of you did warn me. I cant think about anything but guns bullets and shooting. If i sit down now im reading or watching stuff on reloading or tweaking rifles and loads .youve all made me addicted. Ive always loved hunting but this is different and I blame you all .ill also thank you all because im lovin it.

I feel much the same, the access to knowledge on LRH combined with our passions ability to remove us from all of societies BS is a great thing. Although, I can only blame myself as I voluntarily absorbed everything my dad did at the reloading bench and have added to his teachings with much help from the folks here. It's kinda like the addicts helping the addicts.

The first step to dealing with this addiction is accepting responsibility. True this site is full of enablers and gun junkies, but you must look in the mirror if you are ever going to get a handle on costly disease.
I suppose you are corect but worse addictions to have at least this one seemes to produce satisfying and productive results

I feel much the same, the access to knowledge on LRH combined with our passions ability to remove us from all of societies BS is a great thing. Although, I can only blame myself as I voluntarily absorbed everything my dad did at the reloading bench and have added to his teachings with much help from the folks here. It's kinda like the addicts helping the addicts.
I look at LRH as more of a support group. Lol

Martyj,
I know you had his best interest at heart. But not sure how much that would help, because then he'd just have to start all over again. Lol