It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Not sure I could sip on it, but well it really has the best "juniper" smell of all the gins I have had.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The closest thus far is Fid Street Gin from Hawaii. Crafted from 12 botanicals: lavender, orange rinds, orris, lemon rinds, fennel, juniper, grains of paradise, cardamom, coriander, cedar leaf, angelica, and Maui Gold pineapple. We visited their distillery at Maui a couple of years ago.

5FA3E8AC-D043-4A17-A4E8-3087834E2F3C.jpeg

Feenix. This is my choice when work is slow out here in West Texas.

View attachment 249110

Sorry, I do not remember how CC tastes like, but this Montana made whiskey is an excellent after-dinner sipping whiskey. The aromatic spices are very, very pleasant. The wife likes it. Cheers!

I followed it up with another Montana whiskey, it taste OK, not sure if I consider it a sipping whiskey at this time.

View attachment 249134
My favourite after supper sipping whiskey is Crown Royal. Salted Caramel in the winter and regal apple in the summer. If I'm firing for effect then it's CRB (Crown Royal Black) think tomorrow night I'll visit the beer thread....if I had a nickel

View attachment 249162
Feenix. This is my choice when work is slow out here in West Texas.
Have you tried the salted caramel? Very nice sipper in front of the fire. Also would be nice to get your thoughts on their Texas mesquite smoked whiskey. My local shops don't carry and there's no whiskey tasting this year. Didn't want to order until tasting. Any good?

Have you tried the salted caramel? Very nice sipper in front of the fire. Also would be nice to get your thoughts on their Texas mesquite smoked whiskey. My local shops don't carry and there's no whiskey tasting this year. Didn't want to order until tasting. Any good?
I haven't tried either one believe it or not. Never can catch it in stock. I do however love the peach and apple.

Brother, be thankful; that is all you got. I had double-lung COVID pneumonia and was out of work for over two months. Hang in there. Cheers!
Ya, my entire family have seemed to get a not so bad strain, the kids (1.5, 6, and 8) didn't even seem to have any symptoms, other than a couple headaches. My wife and I had about a week of a mild to moderate cold and was all but good again by this Wednesday, that is until Friday.....not sure if my covid came back or if I got something else, but I have pretty good bad aches, fatigue, and a fever. Got pneumonia in December of 2019, that was worse than this for me, but these returning body aches are getting pretty bad!!

Anyway, off subject, sorry!! Keep on about the bourbon ha ha.