It's a beer kinda of night ...

I'm located about 30 miles from this Brewery. There are 2 others and a distillery in the same town. All are fantastic, and I love being able to support local businesses. Hopefully they'll bring some of these options near you.
A friend of mine lives across from Buffalo Hot Springs and raises Viszlas. Super great gal- hell of a dog trainer. I'll bet she has a fridge full of this, lol.

One of the best as far as I'm concerned

Attachments

• IMG_6724.JPG
    IMG_6724.JPG
    722 KB · Views: 118
By far my favorite mexican beer. Didn't notice the label until I got home and cracked one open. Did notice that the cases in the store were cardboard in color, I believe they used to be red with yellow lettering similar to the label iirc. Interestingly enough, I believe Victoria falls under the category of Vienna Lager which is the same style of Pennsylvania's own Yuengling Lager, a staple of every bar in the state as far as a I know. Could be why I liked Victoria so much more than other brews from south of the border.

I got tired of buying beer all the time so I geared up to brew my own, to save money. I saved about as much money brewing my own beer as I do reloading my own ammo. As you all know, that means it costs me more. But the beer is always fresh, always good, and always cold. I focus on German style beers. Right now I have on tap a Munich dunkel.

I got tired of buying beer all the time so I geared up to brew my own, to save money. I saved about as much money brewing my own beer as I do reloading my own ammo. As you all know, that means it costs me more. But the beer is always fresh, always good, and always cold. I focus on German style beers. Right now I have on tap a Munich dunkel.
Warsteiner Dunkel is my favorite. A big frosty mug from Auslanders in Fredericksburg is hard to beat!