It's a beer kinda of night ...

IMG_2733.jpeg

Pretty good!

DOUBLE NEIPA

T REX

good combo.

"He can't even have just one" by Black Bridge Brewery of Swift Current, Saskatchewan.

In commemoration of Scotty the T REX and the town of Eastend near where he was discovered. The biggest terrestrial carnivore known to have walked this earth, found here in Saskatchewan. Sue the TREX from South Dakota is a contender for that title. She was both taller and longer than Scotty but the skeleton is notably less "robust" - Scotty was built like a tank and the consensus is that it's was a notably stouter, more massive beast.

Despite what Jurassic Park 3 and the newer Jurassic world dominion depict, neither the spinosaurus nor the giganotosaurus were as heavy as the Tyrant Lizard King, and certainly no land animal has come close to being able to match the T. Rex's unbelievably powerful bite force.

I've been fascinated by this animal since I was a kid. I'm also thankful they're extinct! šŸ˜…. If you thought cattle farmers had a hard time coexisting with wolvesā€¦.šŸ¤£

Anyway, here is the drink! 8 percent abv, double hopped. It's good and bitter, cloudy and unfiltered. Excellent. As someone with celiac I do hope I get away with having "just one" contrary to the label.

A picture of Scotty to go with it. long live the king!

Attachments

• IMG_7549.jpeg
    IMG_7549.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7550.jpeg
    IMG_7550.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7551.png
    IMG_7551.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 27