ITAR Regs

This is just the beginning of what we can expect if hillary gets elected. She will enact many "regulations" thru executive order and the cowardly politicians won't do a thing. They won't want to be called sexist. Just like they are cowards and won't go against obama for fear of being called racist.

If hillary gets in we are doomed...as a people and a country. Firearms will become a thing of the past, something we will tell our grand kids about.

Regarding the NRA memberships, the politicians do fear (and respect) their numbers. Give NRA memberships to you friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc as birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc. You have to buy them something. Might as well be something that will benefit all of us as well as send a strong message to our politicians. Plus, $25 is cheap!

I signed it. I'm sending it all to my family and friends who are all gun nuts like me. I need to join the NRA. I have a membership but it's free since I am military. I need to officially sign up and give them donations. This is absolute garbage. This will kill our billion dollar industry and it clearly infringes on our rights. Imagine if you had to pay a fee For free speech or to vote?! Why can't Hillary just hang up her hate and drift off into oblivion? At the end of the day, no matter what you believe about your firearms, the second amendment is the right to defend yourself and your family from those who wish harm upon you, to include the government. I'm calling my congressman tomorrow.

It's sickening to know that my generation is the first of many that is in the "what can the government give me" category. Hillary will win since she promises the most "free stuff." I don't know the severity of what will happen to us when she does, but I guarantee you, there will be new laws severely restricting our rights to keep and bear arms. I blame my passive, weak, and lazy peers for the fate we will all inevitable share.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.