Is Clint Eastwood getting too old?

JimFromTN

Let me start by saying that I think Clint Eastwood is a great actor as well as a great director. He has made some of the best movies of all time. I watched "Cry Macho" last night for the first time and it was not so horrible that I could not watch it but it certainly wasn't in his top ten movies of all time. The acting was less than stellar. Clint Eastwood was born in 1930 so he was probably 90 when he did the movie which came out in 2021. He is really agile for a 90 year old but he probably needed to be 20 years younger to play the part he had in the movie. In one scene, he breaks a bronco in. They used a stunt double and it was pretty obvious. The other thing was that he had 2 attractive mexican women who were trying to have relations with him. One was probably in her 40s and the other in her 60s. It did not seem realistic to me. It almost seemed like Clint was trying to show the world that he was still verile. I don't know. Do mexican women like really old men? If so, I should probably move to Mexico.

Let me start by saying that I think Clint Eastwood is a great actor as well as a great director. He has made some of the best movies of all time. I watched "Cry Macho" last night for the first time and it was not so horrible that I could not watch it but it certainly wasn't in his top ten movies of all time. The acting was less than stellar. Clint Eastwood was born in 1930 so he was probably 90 when he did the movie which came out in 2021. He is really agile for a 90 year old but he probably needed to be 20 years younger to play the part he had in the movie. In one scene, he breaks a bronco in. They used a stunt double and it was pretty obvious. The other thing was that he had 2 attractive mexican women who were trying to have relations with him. One was probably in her 40s and the other in her 60s. It did not seem realistic to me. It almost seemed like Clint was trying to show the world that he was still verile. I don't know. Do mexican women like really old men? If so, I should probably move to Mexico.
I agree, but he is still THE icon for us older folks.

The senioritas don't care oh until you're out of Dinero

Yes In my opinion don't care to watch actors that old in movies or shows. Others include Sam Eliot and Patrick Stewart. Love them in their day. But now its just sad.

Not sure about too old. Hugh Hefner was pretty much a fossil and seemed to manage in that area with lots of his bunnies. Maybe and I'll never know the answer but when at the age Hugh Hefner was and having a bunch of young play boy bunnies doting(servicing) you, that could be the difference between virility and sedentary. Again, I'll never know. Clint Played an old Bass *** veteran in Grand Torino. Nothing in that movie had any sexual connotation. He did a great job being old and still handling what needed to be handled. Entertainment is all his movies are and have ever been for the most part. I've only seen his Dirty Harry movies and cowboys for the most part and maybe a few other action movies.

Old Sam Elliot has embraced the aging thing very well. My favorite is his role in "We We're Soldiers".

My favorite sam Elliot movie is the big Lebowski.

I liked Clint Eastwood's old westerns, million dollar baby, and Gran Torino. Good news is his son is a good actor and looks just like him.

7B66FC18-A950-46BD-B61F-91D2BCAA34DB.gif