Is 50 MOA enough?

+1 on the Farrels. I have a few steel/Burris Zee combos and an aluminum with TPS rings. I like the 20 moa base and mix and match the burris rings until I have 100 yards just up from being bottomed out. Not fun to have rifles with different 100 yard 0's as in one having 100yd at the 1 indicator on the turret and another on 2, etc. Setting them up at the bottom you don't even have to look in the thick of things. Crank it down till it's bottomed out, realign it to the zero and crank in the MOA needed for the critter.

[ QUOTE ]
+1 on the Farrels. I have a few steel/Burris Zee combos and an aluminum with TPS rings. I like the 20 moa base and mix and match the burris rings until I have 100 yards just up from being bottomed out. Not fun to have rifles with different 100 yard 0's as in one having 100yd at the 1 indicator on the turret and another on 2, etc. Setting them up at the bottom you don't even have to look in the thick of things. Crank it down till it's bottomed out, realign it to the zero and crank in the MOA needed for the critter.

[/ QUOTE ]

+2

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.