Intro

JOSH 03

I thought it would be appropriate to stop by and introduce myself. As many on this board, I was a long time lurker and finally signed up as my interest in long range shooting continues to grow. I grew romping around the mountains of eastern PA and after high school spent 8 years in the military. The military introduced me to real mountains and long range shooting, I have been hooked since.
After the military my wife convinced me to move to Florida. I did a tour in the sunshine state and we made a decision it wasn't for us. I currently reside in western PA. It is much more of our pace. Our family has land to shoot, hunt, and fish and I couldn't think of a better place to raise a family.
The safe is only housing a couple old mausers, a model 700 7mm mag and an AR but I plant on putting together a savage rig hunting rig over the course of our long lake Erie winters. This board always seemed to be a good group, I look forward to chatting with you all.

JOSH, welcome aboard and thank you for your service. Enjoy the site, and putting a Savage rig together. Most of my rifles are Savage's and they all shoot outstanding.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Dgd6mm, I am looking forward to getting that rig together. I'm consumed with researching all of the available aftermarket parts.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.