• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Info from HateCA on Stiller Group buy

hateCA

HI all, Randy (HateCA) from the Hide. I have had several call from your members wanting in on the buy.

You all are welcome to join in on the group buy. All you need to do is read the post Stiller Action Group Buy Order Form etc. - Sniper's Hide Forums and follow the instructions I have posted under my screen name "HateCA" I do ask if you are not already a member of SH is to join and create a screen name. This helps Stiller and me to keep track of who is committed.

The group buy will end on October 15.

Thanks, Randy (HateCA)

FWIW, Randy enjoys an excellent reputation over at the 'hide as a great 'smith and is a stand-up guy.

Well I couldn't stand it, I had to order one. I just got my 6.5 1 in 8.5 twist Krieger barrel in last week and I have been looking for a donor rifle at a decent price for quite a while but just haven't found one. For the price of a donor and the machine work it didn't make sense not to buy the Predator. Stiller is saying one to two month delivery time after the buy closes on Oct. 15.

Recent Posts