Indep. Mo.

hooligan1

I'm a patriot first, a husband second, and third a father. My father was a policeman, my mother a nurse. I grew up with a gun or two in every corner of the house. I'm a MOARNG Vet, However I saw no action. I was an artillery repairman, I also served on the crew-serve weapons squad. I love to hunt and fish. I personally own five rifles. I'll describe in detail later.

Thanks for coming!:cool:

Looks like we could use a first rate hooligan around here.:)

Looking forward to descriptions of your gear.

I was in the Navy thus am pretty dumb about military stuff thus the question what's MOARNG? I most probably should be embarrassed to ask but I'm even too dumb for that.:rolleyes:

roy "first rate" maybe a little too much, as I consider myself "cut-rate", it's like that three stooges analogy, I'm fantastic,,I'm Tremendous,,,I'm even mediocre!!:rolleyes: MOARNG is an acronym for Missouri Army National Guard.:)

Thanks for coming!:cool:

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts