In the Ear? Really???

image.png
This place is like a morgue! Getting started cleaning up bait sites to head north. Keeping 1 site going behind the house. Looks better now than all winter. Should be able to get a couple more.

View attachment 131133 This place is like a morgue! Getting started cleaning up bait sites to head north. Keeping 1 site going behind the house. Looks better now than all winter. Should be able to get a couple more.

Nice! How large the hogs get in your area? When I lived in Jacksonville, I noticed that they weren't as big as the ones I saw in South Carolina or here in Texas.

We had 2 this year over 200. Last year the biggest was 355.
Impressive!

It has been kinda quite around here lately. With Pack on his trip and DJ back in lockup for violating the restraining order with the sheep farm, some of the biggest contributors to this thread are out of action. I'm sure Pack will check in from time to time and hopefully the sheep farmer will let bygones be bygones.

Now in New Orleans. I lived in Kenner just outside NO for several years, but my lady has never been here! I see there is life going on on LEG, but looks very boring!....lol. Will check back tonight!
Later
Packrat

Back in Texas City, TX. Had a great time in NO. Leaving here tomorrow for Borne(?) TX for the night, then on to Amarillo! Been a great trip so far. See you didn't completely stop posting and some great pictures. Will check back in as time allows, but going after some Redfish and Specs this afternoon!

Later,

Pack!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.