In the Ear? Really???

Excuse me Mr. Snox for butting in, but, that is fairly open country compared to most of the habitat that our piggies live in most of the time here in S.C.

If you have to blood trail one in some of our thicker stuff it really gets hairy. You never know if you will run into the wounded one that is ****ed off or Momma, or even Grand Mom. Paul

I was referring to the very good looking female in the picture lol that drew all my attention.

My mom raised ugly boys and you know the rest. I never know the situation, so I'll leave it there, although she sure doesn't hurt the view.

Why is this thread still going? If y'all knew anything about Georgia hogs you would be to busy fearing for your lives instead of posting on a silly forum. I hope I opened Pandora's box with that response. :D

I've seen a number of the Jäger Pro videos of their hunts in GA. Those boys can shoot!

Farmers around here don't grow many peanuts. Apparently we have the wrong kind of dirt and it tears up the machinery. From what I understand, GA grows lots of peanuts and the hogs love them.

We've got lots of hogs around here, but we do not have them as consistently as large as they are in GA. I'd love to take a road trip to GA at some point and find out for myself!

I've got to brag!

I didn't do any hunting this past weekend. I was at the Marine Corps Recruiting Depot at Parris Island, South Carolina to watch my son's graduation from Boot Camp. He graduated as a PFC with a shooting score of 320. He missed the company high score by 1 shot.

Attachments

• DSC03492.jpg
    DSC03492.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 49
Since I cannot get to the woods as often as I'd like to so I can keep the corn pile going for the hogs, I picked up a Boss Buck Varmint Cage and batter powered feeder. I think I'll set the feedings for 8:00 pm, 10:00 pm, and 12:00 am for shot bursts. I'm hoping to pattern the hogs to get in a few shots before they get smart and catch on to what I'm trying to do.

The hogs are back! After going 5 weeks without any significant hogs on any of the 5 cameras I have out, I got a number of photos when I went out yesterday morning to check the bait piles.

I just got the batteries for the Boss Buck 12V feeders, so I'll head out this Sunday morning to put them out.

Attachments

• Cdy01948.jpg
    Cdy01948.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 60
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts