IMR4350 6.5 Creedmoor

dakotakidd

Looking for some load data for my 6.5 Creedmoor would like to try 130 grain VLDs and IMR4350. I know H4350 is the go to for 6.5CM powder but I am sitting on almost 10lbs of IMR4350 so I would like to use some of it if I can. If you guys have any info let me know.
Thanks,

I don't have a 130 grain load.
But I do have a good load with the 140s. It works well for me.
Some say it's temp sensitive, but I have used it for years in several cartridges with no problems...

If you ever run across some rl-17 give it a go...... I get excellent accuracy and velocity from it. I dont see why IMR 4350 would be alot different than H4350. The charges in the manuals are about the same as well as the burn rate so i would expect similar results to that of H4350.

That is what I am hoping for. For one I have a ton of IMR 4350 and two H4350 seems hard to find. I'm just a little curios about IMRs temp stability. Potentially I could be hunting antelope in 80 degree weather or stand hunting whitetails when its below zero.

Looking for some load data for my 6.5 Creedmoor would like to try 130 grain VLDs and IMR4350. I know H4350 is the go to for 6.5CM powder but I am sitting on almost 10lbs of IMR4350 so I would like to use some of it if I can. If you guys have any info let me know.
Thanks,

If you email the tech staff of Berger bullets or IMR powder co. they should be able to give the info you're looking for.

That is what I am hoping for. For one I have a ton of IMR 4350 and two H4350 seems hard to find. I'm just a little curios about IMRs temp stability. Potentially I could be hunting antelope in 80 degree weather or stand hunting whitetails when its below zero.

I shoot a lot of IMR 4350 in my .243 varmint rifle and have never had a problem with it. I have since switched to IMR 4451, this is a powder you should try in your Creedmoor. Nearly the same burn rate to H4350 but is very temp stable.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.