Idaho 37A hunters

Nvhunter

All you Idaho 37A hunters, Check out the thread above in the ELK forum section. We have a service member currently deployed in Afganistan that needs some scouting help. Hard to scout from where he is now.

Jump in and help if you can.

im in the lenhi range all the time and i hunted 37A all last year due to convienance so if i can help i will and from one devil dog to any serviceman (or women) if i can help i will there are a lot of rexburg collage student that hunt that area so let me know when your hunt is and what your looking for. The A tag is the only tag thats not a controled tag and its archery is aug 30 -sep 30 and any legal weapon (antlerless only) aug 1 - sep 15. then muzzleloader (antlerless ony) nov 25 - dec 9. and any legal weapon spike ony nov 1- nov 7. now if he drew a controlled hunt for 37A its oct 1- oct 24 and not that big of an area but there are lots of big elk in there under the mohoganys' as long as there is no snow and if you don't know the farmers you have to go past your area to get behind the farms and take the snow mobile trails back into your area and then it's a sit and wait game if you go in to early they wont come back in untill it's dark and they wont let you hunt them if they know your in there.

Nate 270. Thanks for the reply. That request was for a 2008 hunt. The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation was able to lend a hand. Mission accomplished.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.