• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED I'd like some rifles refinished in a hurry

Dave King

I\'d like some rifles refinished in a hurry

I have several rifles that are "in the white" on the barrel and I'd like to have them finished with a durable coating. One is painted an awful mix of colors and the other is still "white". The still white model has three barrels and I'd like them to be completed all at the same time. These are stainless barrels and Rem 40X actions (one repeater and one single shot).

I'd like to make it a personal drop off type operation rather than a shipping event (I'm in a hurry to get these things refinished) and I'll gladly pay extra for express (read as real fast...while I wait) service.

I've even considered getting an abrasive blaster system (aluminum (aluminium for the British variant) oxide) and doing the deed myself then squirt on some Gun-Kote and dry with the aid of the kitchen oven.

Anyone willing to take on such a task for an impatient person or have suggestions (constructive suggestions only please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

Re: I\'d like some rifles refinished in a hurry

Dave,
I know you were wanting a local deal but if you don't get any responses and want to ship out, I am set up for teflon and molly coatings(I use KG coatings and have several colors in stock). I would have them back on the way to you within a weeks time of receiving them.
Let me know if you are interested and I can drop you an e-mail with colors and pricing.
308nate