• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hurry 6.5 127 lrx available

I'm unfamiliar with them as well but took a chance because they offered PayPal. Using paypal actually gives you extra protection because PayPal offers payment protection on purchases with online merchants and you are not giving your cc info directly to the retailer.

I've used them twice. I was looking for the 208 lrx for a 300 PRC. I got 8 boxes of 208 lrx from them. I was hesitant with the first purchase only four boxes at 42 per. But they had PayPal and that's pretty legit. They were fast with shipping and I received it quickly. I ordered another 4 boxes.

I just ordered 4 of 127 lrx and 2 boxes of 110ttsx for the 300 black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
I'm unfamiliar with them as well but took a chance because they offered PayPal. Using paypal actually gives you extra protection because PayPal offers payment protection on purchases with online merchants and you are not giving your cc info directly to the retailer.
Thanks guess I'll hit them up!

I'm not sure about that. Maybe person to person but not merchants as long as no ammo or actual firearms. I've used PayPal for uppers, barrels and other firearms related accessories at optics planet.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe person to person but not merchants as long as no ammo or actual firearms. I've used PayPal for uppers, barrels and other firearms related accessories at optics planet.
If you file a claim for anything even remotely firearms related they will not help you, during their "investigation " they'll freeze your account including any unrelated funds in paypal balance
I believe hammer bullets had some pretty major issues with paypal

Thanks. Bought 3 boxes for my new 6.5 prc barrel. Anyone have any pet load data for these bullets for a PRC?

Ordered Monday night and package arrived today. Cant do much better than 3 days from order processing to on my doorstep. Packaged well too.

Attachments

• 16263728215387778411064170734932.jpg
    16263728215387778411064170734932.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Tactical is out of stock but powder valley has them in stock now

Y
If you file a claim for anything even remotely firearms related they will not help you, during their "investigation " they'll freeze your account including any unrelated funds in paypal balance
I believe hammer bullets had some pretty major issues with paypal
Ding ding ding.
Been there, done that. Those at PayPal have no idea the difference between bullets and loaded ammo. Loaded ammo is not allowed per their policy, but says nothing about bullets. They froze my account, seized all the money in the account (aka stole it), and have no method to appeal.

F them.