I Touched a Squirrel

DoneNOut

Squirrel tried to hide behind the only tree in my yard. 4" trunk 15ft Autumn Blaze hard maple. That cute little thing made himself as straight to the opposite side of the trunk as he could. You could only see his little claws. He was head height and still as a stick, but then the wind blew his tail off to one side of the trunk and I grabbed it! LOL That critter took off scampering up the tree and then started peeing. The wind blew his pee straight at me, so naturally, I took off running. Grabbed the pellet gun and looked at him through the Leupy 3-9X33 EFR. Nah, little buddy this was all too funny to end in death, have a nice day!

92d2afd4cc7dddbc1aa9c55795e304d7--a-squirrel-swingers-clubs.jpg

Squirrel tried to hide behind the only tree in my yard. 4" trunk 15ft Autumn Blaze hard maple. That cute little thing made himself as straight to the opposite side of the trunk as he could. You could only see his little claws. He was head height and still as a stick, but then the wind blew his tail off to one side of the trunk and I grabbed it! LOL That critter took off scampering up the tree and then started peeing. The wind blew his pee straight at me, so naturally, I took off running. Grabbed the pellet gun and looked at him through the Leupy 3-9X33 EFR. Nah, little buddy this was all too funny to end in death, have a nice day!
I tried a similar stunt with a badger several years ago. I run too slow now to try it again.