I need yalls help with a class Study

Your questions cause people wonder whqat your motive really is . I am not saying that you are lying but for example befor the election and after the election I would get phone calls from a private orginization asking what I thought about thie current administration . I would ask are you republican or democrate and they would say neither . I told them I wouldnt answer the questionair . I felt like they wanted to know how to win over my state. Obama has not won my state EVER.

I have some questions for your professer . If you dont mind .

1. Does she think that anyone who has a Rebel flag is a raceist ?
2.Does she think it is good to cut trees ?
3. Would it bother her if you and I got together and burned some old tires ?
4.Does she celebrate Earth Day ?
I saved the best for last.....
5. Why is it that Obama is "mixed" but when he won the election the blacks came out of the wood work and said that "we made History" they said "this is the first balck man to win the presidential election" Is he not half white as well ? Why is it that they seen his victory as a Black only victory ?
6. Does she think that the 2nd ammendment is our right ?

:cool:

ill give you her email but leave my name out of it because my grade would reflect negatively if i did ask her though it would be funny.

and i have no intent to win over anyone i just needed research for a grade so i picked something i knew about. we also have to pick a sub group of people for a project no questionears of course i think i might do snipers and there lives i just finished Chris Kyle's Book the American Sniper and it was a great book and it is so sad that such a great guy lost his life to a victim of PSD.

ill give you her email but leave my name out of it because my grade would reflect negatively if i did ask her though it would be funny.

Dont worry about the email Joseph . She is soooo much smarter than I , heck she would probably accuse me of being an old redneck? Waite I am LOL:):)

Anyways there is a bunch of good Patriotic people on this site many vets . I wouldnt doubt that the very heart beat of America resides on this site ! Really is a good bunch of folks here.

Dont worry about the email Joseph . She is soooo much smarter than I , heck she would probably accuse me of being an old redneck? Waite I am LOL:):)

Anyways there is a bunch of good Patriotic people on this site many vets . I wouldnt doubt that the very heart beat of America resides on this site ! Really is a good bunch of folks here.

i know allot of people have looked at this thread and just continued on there way that's what my intention was the ones that wanted participate could and the ones that didn't just move along and allot of people did i got enough info from my other forum so everything worked out.

Joseph,

I have been reading along on this thread through the afternoon and the evening trying to think of the right way to explain why people are hostile to your questionnaire. Some of what I was going to say has already been addressed.

You have to remember that many of the states that people on this site live in are currently under siege by state legislators, or their state legislatures have not picked a side yet. You and the people in Wyoming are fortunate! So, it is not simply a matter of looking at the federal bans, but also looking at what may be going on in each individual's state. Everyone here is (hopefully) fighting very hard to prevent any of these bans from becoming law, and removing the bans that have become law. Some posters are already in a losing position because of this, and I can't blame them or anyone else for refusing, and hopefully that helps you to understand some of the responses. I wouldn't use the word paranoid with your professor. I would instead describe it as a very real concern based upon possible loss of Constitutional rights, or something along those lines.

I am a high school science teacher. I also just got done with my master's in school counseling, and because of this I have had a fair number of arguments with liberal professors. The thing that I have found is that if you keep your cool and use verifiable facts when arguing your point you can be an extremely powerful weapon for your (our) cause, meaning you can make them look to be a horses *** in front of the class. Whether you choose to do so or not is fully your choice. Best of luck to you on your project, and keep searching for knowledge:rolleyes:

Joe

Joseph,

I have been reading along on this thread through the afternoon and the evening trying to think of the right way to explain why people are hostile to your questionnaire. Some of what I was going to say has already been addressed.

You have to remember that many of the states that people on this site live in are currently under siege by state legislators, or their state legislatures have not picked a side yet. You and the people in Wyoming are fortunate! So, it is not simply a matter of looking at the federal bans, but also looking at what may be going on in each individual's state. Everyone here is (hopefully) fighting very hard to prevent any of these bans from becoming law, and removing the bans that have become law. Some posters are already in a losing position because of this, and I can't blame them or anyone else for refusing, and hopefully that helps you to understand some of the responses. I wouldn't use the word paranoid with your professor. I would instead describe it as a very real concern based upon possible loss of Constitutional rights, or something along those lines.

I am a high school science teacher. I also just got done with my master's in school counseling, and because of this I have had a fair number of arguments with liberal professors. The thing that I have found is that if you keep your cool and use verifiable facts when arguing your point you can be an extremely powerful weapon for your (our) cause, meaning you can make them look to be a horses *** in front of the class. Whether you choose to do so or not is fully your choice. Best of luck to you on your project, and keep searching for knowledge:rolleyes:

Joe
i never thought about that we are blessed to live in a state that is mainly pro gun. Thankyou for your help and i always try to stay level headed with a prof because they are my grader no matter what.

I am a veteran and have had questions like these asked at a VA hospital and would not answer them and now that the president has stated that he wants health professionals to ask these questions alot of us had the hair on the back of our necks stand-up. Good luck with your class---Jim

I am a veteran and have had questions like these asked at a VA hospital and would not answer them and now that the president has stated that he wants health professionals to ask these questions alot of us had the hair on the back of our necks stand-up. Good luck with your class---Jim

Thank you for your service.

I believe you.

okay sorry i came of to be somebody i wasnt i just thought this could be a fun project to do i didn't realize how bad other things are in other states i just read an article about all this crap going on in Colorado with mag restrictions. And that mag pool is about to move they were talking about coming to Texas but it will hurt there production allot having to pack up and move everything.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts