I need help with members disappearing from this LRH Site.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Over the years we have given Bullets. Brass, and machine work for free of charge. Some of the bullet exchanges were for bullets that were unavailable. Berger 105 Hybrid Target for one example. Deals were made that when the bullets or other items came back available online, the other recipient would fill their part of the Bragin and send the bullets back when available.
Well, we got GHOASTED (FBI Agent Bomb Squard) that was shooting PRS and ran out of 105 Bergers. We sent him 470 105 Berger Hybrids about two years ago when none were available. I have had several conversations with this shooter and he was ready to go. Well, GO he went! Never paid us back. We saw an add for 105 at a retailer and asked to get repaid and that he would be able to get more bullets. for shooting PRS- CRIKITES. Never responded to us and his phone #and text disappeared from our phone.
Also LRH did you get a request to remove and delete his account?????
I thought when someone got banned you could still see most of what they posted unless it was not fit to show? All his information was wiped clean from LRH website.
I

This is a GREAT site with a lot of GREAT members and i would like to stay on it.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Last edited:
Gday Len
Your generosity was definitely abused '& it's Not going to get any better imo of the ones who want a free meal ticket & go to some lengths to obtain them
So please be careful in the future but giving is repaid 10 fold imo

Personally these days I find it's better to get to know someone & I also enjoy watching their behaviour as it tells a lot of if they are engaging for others or self

To me I don't understand why a person who is found out would be deleted & especially their information as to me surely it's better to leave so others can see patterns if they decide to research or directed to the potential issues by other members

If it's directed by the member to delete all their information I'd say that should be answered by the admin as to give you somewhat closure on why you've been ghosted won't feel any better but @ least you will have a answer & surely a simple answer will be forthcoming

I wish you luck & lookforward to the reply if any from admin & to me surely this won't get you banned here

Rooting for you
Cheers

Is it possible they changed their username? Or they didn't keep their password updated and we locked their account to prevent further malicious account take over?

Please do not start rumors about being invaded by any federal agency, as it's not true.

Is it possible they changed their username? Or they didn't keep their password updated and we locked their account to prevent further malicious account take over?

Please do not start rumors about being invaded by any federal agency, as it's not true.
Thanks
not saying that LRH was invaded. Was talking about my phone.

Last edited: