• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I made a mistake, learn from mine.

nmbarta

I posted a picture of a bunch of random things I don't need. Just looking to help out by getting rid of a few things I don't need during a time when others could use them. I wasn't specific, and I completely lost track of my pm's. I got a few things out, but it was too hard to keep track of who did what first. I always try to keep it " first come, first serve", but it didn't work out too well for me. I'm going to post what didn't sell again, but this time, I'll post each item in separate posts. Sorry to anyone that pm'd me and I didn't get back to, but I really didn't know the right way to handle it. I'd suggest not posting multiple item's at time unless you have time to check your pm's several times a day and can keep track. I feel bad for that, I just wasn't prepared.
I posted this here because it seems relevant, if it needs moved or taken down....no worries on my end.

Don't feel bad...I've done that too. I messed up a brass count once and sold a scope that I thought was FFP. Luckily the guys I sold too were cool and we worked it out. We all make mistakes.

Couple years ago, I had several small items advertised here. Sold two items same day. After payments received, I had a brain fart and sent both out same day but to the wrong buyers, Each of the guys cooperated and reverse forwarded them to correct buyers at my expense.

I almost did excactly that two day's ago elf.
A guy who bought bullets almost got a Co-ax press. It had the label and everthing done, luckily i had another item to ship. So as i waited and let a lady go ahead of me, i was like "Wait!!!!" This needs to go the WA not LA !!

This is one of the reasons I like buying and selling here, almost all of us here are trustworthy people, make a mistake it'll work out, everyone is not trying to get rich, either makeing and or loosing a few bucks on stuff and that's about it. Or just passing along what got accumulated and don't need anymore.

I posted a picture of a bunch of random things I don't need. Just looking to help out by getting rid of a few things I don't need during a time when others could use them. I wasn't specific, and I completely lost track of my pm's. I got a few things out, but it was too hard to keep track of who did what first. I always try to keep it " first come, first serve", but it didn't work out too well for me. I'm going to post what didn't sell again, but this time, I'll post each item in separate posts. Sorry to anyone that pm'd me and I didn't get back to, but I really didn't know the right way to handle it. I'd suggest not posting multiple item's at time unless you have time to check your pm's several times a day and can keep track. I feel bad for that, I just wasn't prepared.
I posted this here because it seems relevant, if it needs moved or taken down....no worries on my end.
That happens. Happened to me when I was selling identical items on eBay. Couldn't tell which sold and which didn't. Wound up selling several items to more than one person just due to multiple buyers bidding. It made my head hurt. Not sure how to do it other than list items one at a time. I never expected so many buyers respond at one time.

It is a challenge...one thing I request is a USPS M.O.with description of purchase.Save all tracking info.Even at that I have had the postal system lose packages...
Good luck in the future..
Bill

I totally understand. I had a box of the wrong bullets packed up and ready to ship out to someone when I noticed the bullets that was supposed to be shipping setting on top of my cabinet. Then I wondered what I actually had packaged up. I caught it in time. It happens. Let the fellow who has never made a mistake cast the first stone.