I guess I made a bad decision using local company to put rifle parts together I have two single shots now

Thanks for the clarification.

You might as well put the name out here and save another person from making the same mistake. Don't see the issue with reviewing a service you paid for.

I guess my point was that I was charged for 4 hrs on each rifle for gunsmithing work to fit parts together that the company in Redmond couldn't do or didn't want to do, on top of the fees I paid for chambering and threading, muzzle break and cera coat. I had to pay just to get my components back so I can send them out to a full service machinist/gunsmith/gun builder that can fit part

After the fact, you pay, walk away and leave reviews...and vent!
It has been over 50 years since Al Gore invented the internet....ok ok...at least 30 since information was flowing freely...The point I would like to drive in, to people who are considering having work done.....before a major investment like this...check on line, ask around, even interview the person who is going to do the work,,,,make sure you are on the same page...before the work is done....

I have attached links and pics using the "attach files"
Just ask the admin or in the forum if yiu cant

There is a lot of knowledge here! If not video, post pic, someone might be able to help! Nothing to lose