I found a website that just got new brass for reloading i found 270WSM today at unknown munitions .com

I just ordered 200 pieces of 270WSM.....thanks for the heads up, I've been trying to find Norma brass for it for awhile with no luck
Your welcome Thomas Culver 👊 Nice glad to have helped I've also looked for 270WSM brass of any type for awhile now to I emailed the company & asked for estimated time Friday my brass will be delivered but I live in same State as company is from I also asked how many times they thought their brass would be reloadable unknown munitions replied to me that they have very high quality brass & without hot loads should be able to get 10 uses out of their norma brass 👍🏾

Well, I think the easiest way to find a companies track record is to just check with the Better Business Bureau "BBB" type in BBB the business name and its performance record and complaints, then one knows for sure, or as close as you can. When it comes to ammo and firearms these days there is a lot of con-artists out there, they know there's blood in the water due to corruptocrat anti-2nd morons like; Biden, Feinstein, Schumer, and Pelosi, and that the products are harder to find in this political climate.

Unknown munitions is as legit as they come! Between myself and friends we have literally probably bought 10 thousand dollars in ammo and brass from them. They are my first call when looking for brass

They also do custom load work up for customers rifles or will load to your specs but that's on hold last I heard due to back log.

The owner posts frequently and lots of positive reviews over on rokslide

Unknown munitions is as legit as they come! Between myself and friends we have literally probably bought 10 thousand dollars in ammo and brass from them. They are my first call when looking for brass

They also do custom load work up for customers rifles or will load to your specs but that's on hold last I heard due to back log.

The owner posts frequently and lots of positive reviews over on rokslide
I second this statements.