I am debating on putting camo on my rifle

Southernfryedyankee

I just finished the metal finish (did myself) about 2 days ago and the stock yesterday. I am debating on putting a camo finish on it I just dont know because this black is sooooooooo durn sexy. Here is a pic of the 95% finished rifle with the black barreled action and stock. Let me know your thoughts. In case anyone wants to know what paint I used for the action it is called VHT satin epoxy paint and it is used for various car parts. Dont hold back folks tell me your honest opinions.

DSCN6101Medium.jpg

DSCN6102Medium.jpg

DSCN6103Medium.jpg

DSCN6104Medium.jpg

DSCN6107Medium.jpg

DSCN6109Medium.jpg

If that was my rifle I'd slap a scope on and call that baby done. I just have not looked at a cam'oed rifle that I thought really looked good. Maybe that's just me.

Thats a great lookin rifle,nice finish. THe way it is is fine. If it was mine and I wanted to make it look "cool", I might add an olive drab or some type of color just a bit lighter in a leaf pattern here and there. Just to breakup the black slightly.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.