I am cursed too!

gahlizard

i have never had super luck with firearms, thought things might change with the purchase of the IOR 3-18 FFP. Not so much, scott at liberty optics was the most awesome salesman to deal with. He took care of me better than my mother would. The scope failed on monday, i got it mailed off on wednesday and being that he lives just down the road...i am going to pick up my new NF 5.5-22 MLR with zero stop and 1/10th mil turrets today. He said i could have picked it up yest, but he was taking his wife to dinner, so i will see him after he is done with church today. AWESOME GENTLEMAN TO DO BUSINESS WITH.:)
Thank you again.

Before anyone beats me to it, the IOR lost focus after 35 shots through an 11 pound 300 win mag, 210 bergers @ 2875 (vias brake too)
the IOR has great glass, hope they get the problem solved. i would consider buying another after they have things figured out.
Greg H

Re: IOR 3-18X Generation I, II, or III

Hey Greg,

Can you tell us if your IOR was a Generation I, II, or the most current III? How long ago did you purchase it?

If you don't know which Gen scope it is then maybe Scott will provide that information if he sees your thread.

Thanks

Serial #18607 it was supposed to be a high number in the Gen 2. As of last scott said he has sold 5 or so Gen 3 and all have been good so far. Stellar optics...i just need the confidence in reliability, then i might try another one.
Greg H

Great meeting you, brother.

The new model of the SH 3-18 had the best feeling knobs ever. I've sold a few and no news is good news...

Believe me! :D

I will wait for the feedback to come in. Time tells all.

Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.