hunter benchrest target stamps?

wildcat westerner

Recently I saw an illustration of a series of targets which were similar to hunter benchrest types. Basically it was a dot in the middle with a circle about 2 inches around it. Seemed ideal to me for shooting a series of targets from the prone position, a single shot at each. I have wasted too much time searching on the Internet for such a stamp and if you are aware of how I can order one, as opposed to creating a custom one for myself, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

WW

I just purchase either 100, 200 or 300 yd. IBS =, hunter class targets from The National Target company. Quality paper, targets all exactly the same. Been down the stamp road, trust me it's not worth the investment or the effort.

I just purchase either 100, 200 or 300 yd. IBS =, hunter class targets from The National Target company. Quality paper, targets all exactly the same. Been down the stamp road, trust me it's not worth the investment or the effort.
Hello Chuck Hunter,
I believe you have a sensible idea. Thanks. I hope my ego doesn't ruin this message, but I am just back from the 800 yard rifle range I designed and help construct on the Tecolote land grant. I am adapting to shooting from the prone and was rechecking distances. I fired 3 shots into an inch at 800 and knew when to quit. No wind, a condition that simply does not exist here in the Rockies at 6,546 feet.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.