Humble submission of fowl

travelhunter

breast any game bird allowing 2 breasts per sanwich
salt pepper rosemary and olive oil in a ziploc to taste. let it lay for as long as seems reasonable.I usually marinate until oven pre heats
bake in oven at 500 for 5 minutes
lay cooked breasts on italian bread
fresh mozzarella
roasted peppers
balsamic vinegar
close sanwich eat and enjoy

i have MANY other game recipes but will not bother anyone unless they are deemed acceptable to the forum. we live in NY ( the suburb of the city) and have 5- 27 CU> ft freezers. we eat about 40 % game. the familt hunts and believe me, this is a rare thing here in NY. so if you enjoy let me know.
If you kill it, eat it

breast any game bird allowing 2 breasts per sanwich
salt pepper rosemary and olive oil in a ziploc to taste. let it lay for as long as seems reasonable.I usually marinate until oven pre heats
bake in oven at 500 for 5 minutes
lay cooked breasts on italian bread
fresh mozzarella
roasted peppers
balsamic vinegar
close sanwich eat and enjoy

i have MANY other game recipes but will not bother anyone unless they are deemed acceptable to the forum. we live in NY ( the suburb of the city) and have 5- 27 CU> ft freezers. we eat about 40 % game. the familt hunts and believe me, this is a rare thing here in NY. so if you enjoy let me know.
If you kill it, eat it

This forum is for sharing recipes and making us drool, having said that, go for it. Much rather have choices and alternatives than none. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.