Howdy...

NDTerminator

Howdy, NDTerminator here. Came across Long Range Hunting a week or so ago and have been checking it out. Sure looks like the place for me. I'm an LE supervisor, Sniper School grad, and active duty LE Sniper/Counter Sniper. Needless to say, my preferred method of hunting is with a highly accurate rifle from a solid rest on a vantage point, where the critter doesn't have a clue I'm in town. Look forward to getting to know folks around here....

Quite a few dogs around my farmstead, Len. My truck rifle is a LH Tikka T3 Lite in 243 and fairly often I catch one that takes a little too long getting out of Dodge...

A couple nights ago I had a bunch tuning about maybe a quarter mile behind the house (I think they found a little 2 point that some road shooter hit in the leg Sunday evening and didn't follow up; it was stumbling around in my trees the afternoon before...).

Sounded like a chorus from Hell...

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.