Howdy from WNC

Windini

Hey y'all,

Windini here, just signed up in North Carolina.

I found this forum while DDG'ing info on Remington 788 .243 Win rifling twist rate and found some good info.

I have a wide variety of hunting & shooting interests, and I look forward to reading your comments & stories!

Happy & Healthy New Year to all.

Hey y'all,

Windini here, just signed up in North Carolina.

I found this forum while DDG'ing info on Remington 788 .243 Win rifling twist rate and found some good info.

I have a wide variety of hunting & shooting interests, and I look forward to reading your comments & stories!

Happy & Healthy New Year to all.
Welcome from Tennessee

Thanks for the welcome messages!

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?

I've been concentrating on pistol/defensive shooting for a while, mostly because I recently moved and no longer have access to the 20 acres of woods behind my old house. (sad) At present, I'm limited to about 100yds at the public range and a few 25yd indoor ranges here & there.

However, I recently attended an Appleseed event to try and get my rifle shooting chops back. I discovered iron sights are problematic now... I have reached the stage where magnification is necessary rather than nice.

I hope to be reaching out longer distances as time & opportunities permit.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.