Howdy from Alaska!

Hello and welcome. I made a 2 month trip to Kenai for work last spring and got a couple of weekends free to road trip into Seward and Homer. The drive from Anchorage was nice, but there's nothing quite like coming around the curve to look down on the Spit! What an amazing view!

I believe I learned enough through my research while there to figure out some cool stuff to do when I return.

Jeff

Hello and welcome. I made a 2 month trip to Kenai for work last spring and got a couple of weekends free to road trip into Seward and Homer. The drive from Anchorage was nice, but there's nothing quite like coming around the curve to look down on the Spit! What an amazing view!

I believe I learned enough through my research while there to figure out some cool stuff to do when I return.

Jeff
I work in Homer, that view every morning driving in will never get old!

Lived out Walter Thomas for a while, view in and out of town weather dependant was pretty spectacular. I've heard anchor point and ninilchik both have decent ranges, for as much time as I spend down there it's probably time to chase down more information on them. How's the long range shooting opportunities there?

Lived out Walter Thomas for a while, view in and out of town weather dependant was pretty spectacular. I've heard anchor point and ninilchik both have decent ranges, for as much time as I spend down there it's probably time to chase down more information on them. How's the long range shooting opportunities there?
I live out in anchor point. There's an actual range that's alright, only goes to 100 yards. There's a gravel pit out on public land with steel hung up to right around 1000yrds. Access in to it is kind of hard. I've got a spot a short Argo ride out from the house that I can shoot 500.

Recent Posts