• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED how much for a sendero

jon12

How much should I expect to pay for a good used remington model 700 sendero in 300 win mag or 7 rem mag(something i can build a 7 rem mag on without modifying the action)? It doesn't need to be the sf, just the regular matte blued. It also doesn't really matter how many shots has been fired through it since it will probably be rebarreled with a matchgrade barrel soon after getting, just as long as the action and the stock are in good shape. Also, whats a good way to find one of these and get a good price on them? Ive looked on gunsamerica.com and gunbroker.com, but most of these listed are brand new in box and say must be shipped to ffl(what does that mean??)

Thanks.

.. About $550 plus shipping..
grin.gif

Link

FFL is a federally licensed firearms dealer.. If you purchase from out of state you will haveto go thru one.. It usually costs in the $25 range to be "processed".. Just like buying a firearm from the dealer.. Good luck... d:^) JiNC

I have a Sendero, SS, fluted, 300 Win Mag, less than 100 shots. Shoots very well.

$650 + sh to your FFL.

Thanks-----JD

I just bought a 7 Mag Sendaro for $490 at Gander Mtn. in Erie. I thought it was an OK deal, not a great one but one I could cope with. My intentions were to use the action and stock to make a 6.5-270WSM. The barrel was in real sad shape. I spent one whole evening cleaning it and wanted to shoot it before I took it to Ray. The first load I tried at 100yds shoots 162Amax's into one hole. I'm keeping it as is for now. It was a Matte finish Sendaro.