how much better is the nosler 300 RUM bass over remington

I havnt been able to find federal brass in bulk. Just been reloading the cheapest fed amo I can find. Its better than the Rem stuff. I guess when you do the math a bag of nosler is cheaper than 20 Feds all ready loaded. Heck I was all fired up yesterday, but now I think Ill give nosler another try. I was turning necks and trimming the federal stuff any way. Wish a guy luck...

Hey D-A, shooting a 338-300?, what load? I am always curious as I am shooting one also and more info is always better than less info. I am using the Nosler brass and it looks suspiciously like Norma brass! Weight is a little heavier than rem stuff and I have noticed a slight increase in pressure when using the thicker Norma, I mean Nosler stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yes, I am the Hunting Dept. Manager. Looks like you penetrated my deep cover disguise and obscure name change for this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.