How is the hot 24x viper pst working out?

I really like mine, have had it to the range 3 times and everything seems to work well. I have an NXS on my other rifle I had at the range and could not tell much difference but I am in AZ and it is about as bright as possible around here most days and I have not done any low light testing. The features on it are very good I will say that!

I have one and like it enough to be getting another.

My other scopes are an old Nikon 3-9X50, a Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14X50 ill TMR, and a Zeiss Victory 6-24X56. The Victory is clearly the better scope in the bunch. But among the other scopes, the Vortex has the better image and it is very solid. Features wise I like the illuminated FFP reticle and it is well laid out. The scope has lived up to my expectations and I have shot it on three of my rifles over the past 4 months. It seems to have good mechanics and it is hard to find the same features with good glass at a similar price.

Don't get me wrong. This is not like my Victory. But it is as good as my Leupold Mark 4 at a lesser price.

The Viper has a nice clean reticle that is well laid out for me. I have the MOA-MOA version and it is very easy for me to use.

As I noted, I have one and now I have another on the way. That should say I am pleased with the scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.