How does the Burris Fullfield II rate ?

AndrewD2007

Whats good about the Burris Fullfield II and what features or things did you not like about it? Do you think its worth the money? Lastly what products compare to this product? Everyones opinions will be taking and im am very thankful for those who help me out.

I have one mounted on my 243 Sako Forrester. They're excellent scope for the money. They're much better than the Leupold VX-II in my opinion. Glass is clear from edge to edge and has enough eye relief, which is desirable, if the scope is to be mounted on a hard kicking rifle. I can't complain with mine.

I would recommend Burris Fullfield II. I think it is an excellent scope, they gave you just enough for the money it cost. The glass is really clear but, i think you should experience this scope for yourself. I would rate it a solid 8 or 9 had no bad things to say about it. Eye relief is good which is always a good plus.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.