Will the burris fullfield II work ?

pyroducksx3

I recently purchaced a rem 700 in 7 rem mag. The gun is already in a HS stock and came with the burris fullfield II 6.5-20 50 mm 1" tube with burris's ballistic blex. I ve spent money on a new nightforce base, going to be getting seeking rings, and have the redding 3 die competition set, competition shell holders, norma brass. So basically I've sunk a lot of money, well for me anyways, into this already. But all is for not if the scope isnt up to the task. I was also going to send the scope to burris and have them install the tac-2 turrets for 80$. So before I send the scope off and order rings and level for it. Will this scope with the tac-2 turrets installed and 1"tube be adequete for long range hunting? Or should I sell the scope off and try to get into a vortex or something else? I am hoping to dial in yardage and intially get out to 600 yards, with hopes of getting out to 800+. Thanks for the advise

Last edited:
Give it a try, nothing to loose.Ihave that scope on a 223.That plex is set up for 150 gr [email protected] TO 600 ON HASHES.You can get own load , check on their web site for hash drops, then compare with your load, can also use a higher zero,2-300yrd. Those #'s 14 x

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.