Hornady tap bullets

Well, looks like everything else is going into LEO ammo, you might call Hornady and see what they say. I've shot a lot of seconds from other companies and really never had a problem with them, many of them shot sub-moa.
Good luck Cheers

I saw that but I don't want seconds
Are you using in 6mm ARC? TAP (Tactical Application Police) bullets?
What application? Personal Defense, Target, Hunting?
Unless you are going to use for Precision Competition Shooting, just load them. If for Competition you can weight sort.
Do not be afraid of Seconds. Most if not all they are over runs or blemishes. You will find Seconds from Ballistic Tips. If the "Optical Scanner" on the QC line detects some missing or deformed tips, they scrap the whole LOT and sell for Seconds. Same applies if there is a variance in weights.
We have bought SMK Seconds and then weight sorted. Almost the same as a Factory First.

Are you using in 6mm ARC? TAP (Tactical Application Police) bullets?
What application? Personal Defense, Target, Hunting?
Unless you are going to use for Precision Competition Shooting, just load them. If for Competition you can weight sort.
Do not be afraid of Seconds. Most if not all they are over runs or blemishes. You will find Seconds from Ballistic Tips. If the "Optical Scanner" on the QC line detects some missing or deformed tips, they scrap the whole LOT and sell for Seconds. Same applies if there is a variance in weights.
We have bought SMK Seconds and then weight sorted. Almost the same as a Factory First.
Probably a combo of short range target 300 yards and medium game hunting with the 6 arc. Hunting would be 100 yard max on deer, then out to whatever on dogs and other smaller stuff.

I have had excellent performance with 108 ELDMs on both deer and hogs when shot either from my bolt gun and my AR. However
ive only taken game inside 250yds with the ARC and I prefer neck shots. For competition my favorite is the Berger 105Hybrid . However they can be hard to find so I also have a good load with the 108VLD and we stretch them out to a 1000yds. It's hard to beat the 284s but the 6ARC does very well.

TAP ammo is loaded with Hornadys V max bullets, probably ELDM now. I have some TAP in .223 I tried to replicate for accuracy and speed. Speed was fairly easy. Accuracy took a little longer. That's the most accurate factory ammo I've ever shot.