Hornady reloading app

rharfo

The past few days I have been receiving error message when I try to access the Hornady reloading app. Today I was able to log in. All of my purchased cartridges have been deleted. The app says I have no past purchases. Has anybody else had this issue?

Hmmm when you open the app on your phone look at the VERY BOTTOM right hand corner of that page. You'll see three dots stacked vertical, tap that icon, once it opens select "My Account" then "Subscriptions" that's where mine was... Hope this helps, if not then I'd go to Hornady's website, log into your account there and see what's going on... Good luck...

The past few days I have been receiving error message when I try to access the Hornady reloading app. Today I was able to log in. All of my purchased cartridges have been deleted. The app says I have no past purchases. Has anybody else had this issue?
I guess besides being old-school, it is the reason that I purchased their reloading manual. I'm not gonna pay for every recipe.

I hate all this hi tech app crap, what ever happened to a phone call, NOT you my friend just seems like everyone has their head in a phone these days, so we have longrangehunting to ask Q's to 😎

I guess besides being old-school, it is the reason that I purchased their reloading manual. I'm not gonna pay for every recipe.
I agree.
There are blank pages in my manuals to write down loads.
In addition, I keep all my loads in a spreadsheet with tabs for each cartridge, including all my test loads. Then keep it backed up in the cloud and a usb drive.