Hornady costumer service ?

Waynzee

Hi fellas, anybody have a problem with Hornady's CS? I talked to a Tech. there and he sounded condescending. I had a box of .264 cal.129 gr. SST's and the bullet weights were off as much 5 gr's some bullets weighed 124 grs. and some 135 grs. when I told him this all he could say is, huh, like that couldn't happen. WTH. So, after trying to explain myself he finally said send them in and we'll take a look at them. Didn't offer a return shipping label, nope just send them bullets in at your own expense and if WE determine they are bad we'll send you a new box. :rolleyes:

Similar experience here.
Nosler was a little better about this stuff.

Hard to figure how they could be that far off. Ask them if they'll send an extra box to reimburse you're shipping costs - if they sold some out-of-spec bullets.

I once purchased some Hornady .284 139gr Interbond bullets with terribly crooked tips and some tips falling off the bullets. They told me to send them in for inspection, which I did. The replacement box I received were as bad as the box I'd just returned. I gave up. Sorted the bad ones out of the box and used them for paper weights. Wasn't worth further aggravation. I thought I was helping to bring attention to a manufacturing problem, and they sent me another box of defects? Go figure...

Haven't contacted Hornady regarding bullets, but had a broken stem on a sizing die and the sent a new one and two other parts free and quickly.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.