• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hornady 6.5 PRC Brass (~80 pieces)

SilverbulletMAG

Has 3 firings on the brass. Wet tumbled and annealed after each firing. Neck turned/skimmed to .0145". 89 total pieces of brass but I'll call it 80 with 9 thrown in. As of the last reloading, all pockets were tight and the brass was only used for barrel break in on a couple rifles (no crazy max load runs). That said, one of the new rifles left ejector marks, even at light loads. Tried to zoom in on the photos so you can see better. Brass will be tightly packaged in a ziplock bag so it's not slamming around. Can anneal, resize to SAMMI, and prime all with F210M primers if interested for a little more otherwise, $60 shipped anywhere in US. Open to trade ideas/offers.
prc1.jpgprc2 (2).jpgprc3.jpgprc4.jpgprc5.jpg

Last edited:
Has 3 firings on the brass. Wet tumbled and annealed after each firing. 89 total pieces of brass but I'll call it 80 with 9 thrown in. As of the last reloading, all pockets were tight and the brass was only used for barrel break in on a couple rifles (no crazy max load runs). That said, one of the new rifles left ejector marks, even at light loads. Tried to zoom in on the photos so you can see better. Brass will be tightly packaged in a ziplock bag so it's not slamming around. Can anneal, resize to SAMMI, and prime all with F210M primers if interested for a little more otherwise, $65 shipped anywhere in US.
View attachment 179816View attachment 179817View attachment 179818View attachment 179819View attachment 179820
about how many pieces have ejector marks?

Forgot to mention these were also neck turned/skimmed to a more uniform .0145". Last price drop (also updated in original post) or I'll just keep these as spares. $60 shipped CONUS. Open to trade ideas/offers.

Recent Posts