Hornaby Lock N Load bullet Comparator

I think that the only problem would be if it was so far below the canelure that there's not enough bullet to neck contact if u have plenty of bullet in the neck I wouldn't even apply a crimp

No I have plenty of contact with the neck. It is just a little lower than I normally seat. I loaded to the overall length in the load book. Maybe to short. Of course I never loaded for accuracy before so I was probably in the wrong place anyway. I had to redo a ton of bullets because I didn't know about military brass and my rifle requires the small base sizer. I want to make sure when I load this time they are right.

thanks

I don't blame you I once loaded 100 200gr.smk 3006 I found an accurate load then just used a micrometer that was not good I was pulling and reloading now I load six bullets per different seating and powder combos till I find the right one I take notes and use a comparator I use six per load just have a margin for error

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.