Hooper Ordnance Howa Bottom Metal

goose316

Not sure if this is the right place...mods if it is wrong I will be glad to move it.
I talked to Hooper and he says if we get 10 orders he will make his bottom metal for the Howa/Vanguard. I really like this guys because you have the option to use the lever for comps and then switch to an inside the trigger guard button for hunting. So Howa shooters unite....
Rem20guard20double1.jpg

A big yes on the AI mags......

Hooper Ordnance - Welcome

The link is for the Remmy but he will do a run for the Howa if he has 10 orders. As to the action length...I would think it would take 10 orders to produce. That is 10 short action and if long action was wanted it would require 10 orders as well. I will ask Hooper but I would think it will work this way.

I think cdi makes dbm for the howa which also takes ai mags, might be an option if you can't get a run.

Thanks. I have looked at Jeff's wares. He makes a good kit but the lever hangs down below the trigger guard. I think Hoopers with the release inside the trigger guard is a better option for me, but have CDI as a back up.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.