Holy hazmat!!!

I've cancelled a few orders in last year because when it came time to check out I couldn't pull the trigger with the fees. Luckily there are gun shows and small gun shops here in North Florida that have some powder, mostly IMR. Can't imagine if the election does not go our way.
I canceled few from Natchez. They come cheapest but after adding all the fees they are most expensive

Like I said, free enterprise.....kinda like the drug companies that charge $100 for a pill that some people need to live....is it illegal, no, would I wiz on their face if they were on fire, no....the day is coming when there will be no need for this forum....don't believe it? Cities are trying to "BANISH" police....in New Mexico, they are going to start sending in social workers on scenes of domestic violence and other really dangerous situations , instead of police........common sense isn't so common anymore....but hey, I'm old, so it won't be me asking what happened...rsbhunter

What's the deal with these high hazmat fees plus shipping on top? Just capitalism at work during these times?? Just purchased a couple pounds of powder from a certain online retailer... $38 for hazmat then another $32 for shipping??? It's getting ridiculous.. guess I just needed to vent.
Capitalism at work?????

What's the deal with these high hazmat fees plus shipping on top? Just capitalism at work during these times?? Just purchased a couple pounds of powder from a certain online retailer... $38 for hazmat then another $32 for shipping??? It's getting ridiculous.. guess I just needed to vent.
Haz-Mat is expensive and has been for many years. It is very expensive for freight haulers to comply with overwhelming regulations. Thank a trucker you got it at all. Cheaper to pay the retail price at a local store, when that is an option.

There are online retailers who take advantage of people during shortages. You need to avoid those businesses.

ALL of them seem to be taking advantage of the pistol ammo frenzy. It has all doubled+ in price on GB. The regular outlets list it at the usual prices but are all out and always out...notify me hasn't come back with anything in over a month. 9mm now $ .40 - .55 / round Considering that price has held, someone is buying it. Not me.

I did like a lot of others , I bought powder and paid reasonable shipping and exuberant hazmat fee, but the 8 lbs divided into total cost was still only $32.50 per lb....reasonable seeing as gun shops locally are between $35-40 lb....persistence pays off...RL16 is becoming unobtainium.....

Not good. Though in Australia we cant even have ammunition or powder posted. We must go to a gun shop😔😔😔

I've cancelled a few orders in last year because when it came time to check out I couldn't pull the trigger with the fees. Luckily there are gun shows and small gun shops here in North Florida that have some powder, mostly IMR. Can't imagine if the election does not go our way.
Not to hijack, but that is another thing that gets me. I used to go to gun shows, but Crossroads of the West was up to $20 entry. ***** that. I am not paying $20 to go shopping.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.