Holland's Customer Service

Colby

Just wanted to make a quick post about my experience with Hollands. I decided that I wanted to get a brake put on my 7/300 Wby, but like an idiot, I waited until now when I only have 3 weeks left until my antelope hunt in WY. I didn't really think I had a chance of getting anyone to put one on in such a short amount of time, this time of year.

I emailed Darrell asking him what his availability was and he emailed back within an hour telling me to give him a call. I called him and explained the situation, and he said he would take care of me. That was on Monday, I shipped my gun out on Tuesday, 2nd day air. So UPS delivers the gun to them late afternoon on Thursday. Debbie gives me a call about 3:00 pm on Friday and asks if I want 2 day or 3 day shipping back to me because the gun is done and shipping back out before the end of the day! 1 day turnaround!

I can't say enough about how great it is to deal with folks like Darrell and Debbie and I look forward to getting many more goodies from them in the future.

Colby

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.