Holland Stocks

wadevb1

A recent call to Mcmillan indicated a four month plus wait on a stock and install job. I don't think I wish to wait that long. I know Holland's has an assortmant of Rem 700 accuracy componants and am curious if anyone could comment on their stocks. Quality, fit, accuracy and ect.

Thanks in advance...Wade

Wadevb1,

I have not used his composite signature stock but they are nothing more then the McMillan BDL sporter stocks, made by McMillan for Holland.

I have used alot of his Signature Laminated stock, both the heavy varminter and the sporter and in my opinion, they are the highest quality laminated stocks on the market today, especially as they come set up for hit pillar bedding system and already machined for the pillars. Takes roughly an hour from pulling the stock out of the box to having it sitting in the stock with the bedding curing.

THey are spendy for a laminate stock but well worth it. With the 3/8" case off in the stock, they are perhaps the most comfortable stock I have every shot in a laminate option.

Top quality and beautiful to shoot.

Kirby Allen(50)

A call to Holland's spawned more questions. They recommended replacing my BDL magazine to the ADL for a more ridgid stock. The gun now shoots very well and would I see any improvement to the ADL conversion?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.