• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED High End long range 300RUM by autugua rifles

brknshk

300RUM 700 Rem - trued action. full blueprinted etc..
30'' Hart barrel - full bull contour - very heavy, no recoil at all.
HS Precision M24 full adjustable stock with HS DBM.
Tuned old-style Remington trigger.
milet scope 6x25x55 and rings
harris bipod and case
Very good shooter - ~300 rounds down the barrel.
Includes a seater die and a bushing style neck sizer die by newlon precision. The neck sizer was cut .002 shorter than chamber length.

$3200 shipped. or trade for high end 308, 338LM, or multiple guns etc.. all offers considered
img_7150_std.jpg

img_7153_std.jpg

You must be a pro. photographer... nice pics!

I'm trying to put a trade together - I've got two really nice Rem. 700 .308s and I only need to keep one of them. I also have a factory Rem. 700 in 300 win mag.

You said you're interested in trades for 308, so I'll look at options with that.

Nice rifle!

I have a Remington 700 police that has been custom built by HS Precision - action blueprinted, trigger tuned to very crisp 2lbs, bedded in an m24 stock (adj lop), barrel cut and finished at 23".

Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade (without your scope, base, rings). You could keep them and put them on your new 308 :)

Pics sent. Only 150 rounds down the tube. Was built for a DPS sniper who got off the squad and didn't need the rifle anymore.

Would also consider a few Howa 1500 rifles in diff calibers one would need to be capable of long distance elk.

BTT PRICE DROP~~ 2800.00 package deal. Will seperate as well
2400.00 rifle and bipod with brass and dies
2100.00 rifle only

BTT need gone asap, had an issue come up that has to be dealt with. if it doesnt sell by friday my buddy is going to just loan me the funds but id rather not do that.

2000.00 rifle and bipod with brass and bullets
1800.00 rifle only