• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED High end rimfire rifles

onpoint

I am checking to see if anyone has any high end rimfire they want to sell. Let me no what you have. Really only looking for sporter style rifles.

Last edited:
I've got a Volquartsen .17 hmr with thumbhole stock and carbon fiber barrel I've been kicking around parting with.

I am checking to see if anyone has any high end rimfire they want to sell. Let me no what you have. Really only looking for sporter style rifles.

Weatherby Mark XXII .22 LR bolt "mint" with Talley QD rings and mount and Leupold 6.5-20x50 two five-shot mags and one ten. Unbelievably accurate.

I know you're looking for sporter type, but thought I'd throw this out there. I've got a Valmet Finnish Lion with Redfield Olympic appeture sights & all the shooting accessories, butt hook, palm rest, butt pad, & cuff sling. These are quite rare to say the least & this one is in excellent shape & she's an absolute tack driver. Thought I'd ask. Kevin