Hi from Western PA

3darcher2

Hi all, new member and after starting as a rifle hunter here in PA I turned to archery for a long time. As time for archery gets shorter I see myself getting back into rifle hunting again with a goal of getting back out west. As a lefty I find myself gravitating towards Savage and I have a few builds getting underway shortly as I have accumulated some parts - 280 AI, 284 Win, and 338-06 to start as well as a youth 7mm-08 I am swapping out to a .250 Savage for my 12 year old daughter.

Read the forums off and on for a while. Finally joined today.

Welcome from Western Pa.........Saxonburg here. Have learned a lot here and over on accurateshooter.com . Be sure to look in the for sale section of these 2 sites before you buy....Alot of good folks here..gun)................................:)

If your interested in building your own using Savage parts, you should check out the
Savage shooters forum. Thats about all they talk about there. All the parts you would
need are available from the vendors and members of the site along with answers to
any questions you might have about Savage builds.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.