Here's a tall (but true) tale...

texan79

Tonight I pulled of a shot for the record books. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't plan it, but I'll sure as hell take the credit for it.

6 hogs, 3 shots. On evrything holy, here's the story.

Got tired of sitting in the tripod at 2000 tonight. Nothing even looked at the feeder from what I could see. Rotated the chair to climb down and saw sow#1, with piglets, feeding 125 yds to my rear. Head on shot. One in the head, bang flop, all breaks loose,

The boar I didn't see ran to the left at 200 yds, then turned right to me and kept coming. Bang, flop at 150.

The last sow was leading the piglets to the woodline and stopped just short. (Here's the lucky part) I knew the piglets were behind her, so one through her ear, yielded 2 more head shots into the 2 behind her, and hit the 3rd piglet in the gut. I was out of ammo and used my knife on it.

Call me a liar, but dont ask me to do it again. Luck was with me tonight,

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

Very nice! I would get a lotto ticket if i was you. i have to say that is the cleanest truck bed i have ever seen, looks like it just came out of the paint booth.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.