Help with a .204 Ruger

go to 204ruger.com ,,,,, its a free site, once you get there to the homepage to to reloading the 204 ruger,,,, then find favorite loads near the top of the list ,,, there will be hundreds of loads

Coyotekillerat7

Just to keep everyone honest and focusing on the right parameters, I offer the following anecdote. While deer hunting in Georgia, I shot a mature bobcat right up the *** at 120 yards, walking away from me, using my 338-06 loaded with a 225gr Hornady SST at 2750 fps muzzle velocity. The pelt survived without serious damage, except for a three-inch gash in the left rear haunch, which the taxidermist invisibly repaired. The cat's pelt now adorns my family room none the worse for the experience. Moral to the story? Stop worrying about small bullets and hide damage, unless you are a commercial fur hunter. Shoot when you can - good taxidermy can fix a LOT of problems.

Cheezie

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.