HELP me find a NF!!!!

junkin35

I'm looking for a new 5.5x22x50 NXS Zero Stop MOA NPR1. Who has the best price and won't tell me I have to wait 4-6 weeks? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Thanks guys. Some I have tried, and some are new to me. Can definitely tell the guys with the best prices are backordered and the guys wanting 2k are stocked up. If I can't find one in the 17-18 range in the next few days I guess I will have to bite the proverbial bullet..... Thanks again, MIKE

you going to have to call and see if you can get a deal on the phone. thats one of the things that is frustrating about NF is I am an FFL holder and I can't get any better deal on one than anyone else, honestly thats whats kept me from buying. I want a deal and want to use my FFL to do it, that way if I want to upgrade later I saved enough on the purchase that the used price is close to the same.

Try Bear Basin Outfitters.com . They have one of the Largest inventories and they also offer same as cash financing if you qualify and free shipping I do believe! That's my .02 for you.

Try Bear Basin Outfitters.com . They have one of the Largest inventories and they also offer same as cash financing if you qualify and free shipping I do believe! That's my .02 for you.

Yeah I saw this! I want to say on a 5.5-22 it worked out to $163.35 a month to have it paid off in a year!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.